Aura Cacia Spearmint Essential Oil
Description & Features
This sweet, minty oil offers a softer, more gentle energy than its botanical cousin peppermint. You can blend spearmint oil with lavender oil to make a calming children’s bath.
Botanical Name: Mentha spicata
Ingredients: Mentha spicata (spearmint) oil
- Color: Pale yellow to colorless
- Viscosity: Mobile
- Top Note: Very fresh, sweet, minty, green, weedy
- Middle Note: Strong, warm, minty-weedy, sweet
- Dry Note: Warm, minty
- Aromatherapy Actions: Cooling, gently vitalizing, refreshing.
- Safety Data: Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.