XeraCalm A.D Lipid-replenishing balm is based on a multi-competent formula created around an active innovation: I-modulia®
- I-modulia : A biotechnological innovation developed by Pierre Fabre Laboratories after 12 years of research; reduces itching sensations due to dry skin, soothes redness/irritations due to skin hyperreactivity, allows skin to protect itself once again
- CER-OMEGA: repairs/nourishes the skin and strengthens the protective hydrolipidic film
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: Soothes, reduces sensations of discomfort, and softens the skin.
The XeraCalm A.D Lipid-replenishing balm is specifically formulated for all moderate to severe dry skin, for infants, children and adults:
- Atopic-prone skin
- Skin prone to irritations and itchiness due to dry skin
- Naturally dry skin
- Apply XeraCalm A.D Lipid-replenishing balm once or twice a day to the dry areas of the face and/or body, after cleansing.
- After use, remove all excess product and close bottle.
Similar Facial Moisturizers
Other Avene Products
Katherine: about a year ago
Absolutely love this product! I've had eczema all over my body since I was a baby & now have recently been diagnosed with psoriasis as well. I have tried almost all of the recommended creams, ointments & balms by my family doctor, dermatologist & pharmacist over the years. Through trial & error Avene has consistently given me relief from the itching, greatly reduced the dryness & redness for my skin. Even had a nurse comment that I " had the good stuff". I only wish that it wasn't so expensive. I have so many topical sensitivities to a lot of the eczema creams on the market. This one always works for me. I highly recommend it!
Kara: more than a year ago
I have bad eczema on my hands and I purchased this to stop the itching, moisturize and help my hands heal. It does a pretty good job reducing the itching. It stays on your hands for a very long time but doesn't feel greasy. However, I'd almost prefer a greasy feeling to the matte, dry feeling I get from this cream. Will definitely use up the bottle but not sure if I'd purchase again.