- Simple natural sunscreens with no added fragrance.
- Sheer mineral tint blends with most skin tones, reduces whitening effects of zinc oxide
- Water and sweat resistant for at least 40 minutes of swimming or activity
- Suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with non-nano, uncoated mineral zinc oxide
- BPA and phthalate-free tube made of #2 recyclable plastic
- 98% certified organic ingredients – sunflower oil, beeswax, seabuckthorn and vitamin E.
- Cruelty-free, reef safe, biodegradable, and planet-friendly
- Top rated sunscreen (with the highest rating of 1) by the Environmental Working Group
Directions: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor. After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Ingredients: Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75% *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Iron Oxides (C.I. 77492) (and) Jojoba Esters, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), Iron Oxides (C.I. 77491) (and) Jojoba Esters, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, Iron Oxides (C.I. 77499) (and) Jojoba Esters.* Certified Organic
Similar Makeup with SPF
Other Badger Products
M: more than a year ago
I bought this and Badger's Sport Unscented. This one is 100x better than the Sport version because I don't look like a mime. The sheer tint provides some coverage of facial redness. I was worried the tint would be too dark because I have a porcelain skin tone, but it blended in quite nicely because is it somewhat sheer. I love that there is no obnoxious sunscreen smell, it doesn't give me any allergic reactions or irritate my rosacea. The one thing I noticed is to make sure your face is exfoliated or else the sunscreen will show on dry patches. I will probably only use this on my face because I'm worried the tint might stain clothes, but I'll use their other unscented sunscreen cream for my body.
michele: more than a year ago
was really looking forward to trying this because i hate the ghost look of zinc sunscreens but don't want to use chemical sunscreens. i like the tint but the product is very thick and dry (not enough 'essential oils' grease in it) that it negates having the tint because instead of a white buildup in creases of the skin (ie. on sides of nose) i get a beige buildup so it looks like i am wearing heavy foundation in those areas. i had to blend it with a zinc spray that i have that is very greasy in order to blend better. it's not bad though, no fragrance which i like.