- Silicone Nose and Brow Piece is embedded into the glasses for added comfort
- Category 3 lenses offer high sunglare reduction and good UV protection
- Durable polycarbonate Ophthalmic quality
- Capable of being replaced with prescription lenses
- Neoprene elastic strap matches chosen color of sunglasses and allows for flexibility, breath-ability, and comfort
- Adjustable side allows for years of wear as the child grows
- Frame is made of shatter-resistant polycarbonate
- Sporty, sleek design
Similar Baby & Kids Sunglasses
Other Banz Products
Lisa: more than a year ago
Bought for a 6 month old...it's a tiny bit too big still but should fit soon. My only beef is the "rubberized" nose/eyebrow piece isn't very soft. Upon inspection it seems more like hard plastic and caused a bit of redness despite not being tight around his head. On the Baby Banz website it says its made from silicone, but it's pretty hard.
Marilyn: more than a year ago
We absolutely love this product! Our little girl started wearing them just before she turned 6 months. The elastic band that goes around her little head is soft and comfortable and she doesn't seem to mind wearing her new sunglases. I even peaked through the little lenses myself and it's realy gentle on the eyes.