Start your morning beauty routine with these beauty essentials -everything you need to create a flawless face and refreshed makeup all day long. This "Gold Mine" set includes the original beautyblender, beautyblender nude, a blotterazzi (and compact), a mini Blendercleanser Solid and a liquid Blendercleanser packette - to test out for the ultimate cleansing experience.
- 1 x original Beautyblender
- 1 x nude Beautyblender
- 1 x Blotterazzi (and compact)
- 1 x mini Blendercleanser Solid (0.5 g)
- 1 x liquid Blendercleanser packette (3 ml)
How to use Beautyblender:
- Wet Beauty Blender with water
- Squeeze out the excess liquid, using a towel if available
- Bounce primer, foundation, powder, cream blush, or any other complexion product across the face for flawless results
- Press prominent, wider half of a dry blotterazzi gently against larger areas of the face (i.e. T-zone, cheeks, or chin) and the fine pointed half gently against small curves and corners of the face (the temples, and under the eyes)
- Pause to allow the dry material to absorb unwanted oil
- Lift to reveal a flawless finish every time
- Rub beautyblender over the Blendercleanser, creating a lather
- Gently squeeze beautyblender and rinse again to remove any excess cleanser
- Set Beautyblender to dry
Blendercleanser Solid Ingredients: sodium polmate, sodium palm kernelate, aqua, glycerin, coconut acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891),palmitic acid, fragrance, maris salts, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, maltodextrin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.
Liquid blendercleanser Ingredients: aqua, potasium palm kernelate, potassium oleate, glycerin, potassium cocoate, maris salts, potassium citrate, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citric acid.
Similar Makeup Brushes
Other beautyblender Products
jodi: about a month ago
I have this and if you use the beauty blender it is a great deal. I like the nude one for foundation (there is no difference between it and the pink other than color).
There is a sample of the liquid cleanser that claims to be 'reformulated' but it is no better than the original which I personally was not a fan of - I feel the solid - which you get with this set - is far superior for cleaning your blender (all brushes actually).
The blotterazzi is supposed to be an alternative to blotting papers. I carry it in my handbag to de-grease my t-zone during the day. It seems to work well plus I like the little compact it comes in.
All in all this is a good buy or gift, for a Beauty Blender fan.