Big Potato Colour Brain
Things are done a little differently in Big Potato Colour Brain! You are given all the answers before you start, and they're all colours.You will start with 11 colour cards in your hand, pick the right ones to answer crafty questions and you're halfway there. Now you just need the other teams to get it wrong to walk off with some points!
- CRAFTY QUESTIONS: : Answer questions about the colours of the five Olympic rings, of the four Teletubbies and the lid on a jar of Marmite
- COLOURFUL ANSWERS: Colourbrain is one of the easiest family board games to learn. Each team hold eleven Colour Cards in front of them. Together, they have to figure out which ones to put down to answer the question
- RACE TO THE FINISH: Play the correct colours and your team can race ahead with the points... as long as some of the other teams get it wrong. First to reach 10 points, wins!
- KIDS VS ADULTS: From Pot Noodles to Pubs, Noddy to Netflix, this board game is filled with 300 questions that the whole family can join in with
- EASY TO LEARN, QUICK TO PLAY: Colourbrain takes about 2 minutes to learn and 20 minutes to play.
- Recommended for 2-20 players, ages 14+