Enriched with soothing and purifying agents, it instantly soothes irritation.
Atoderm Intensive Baume restores the skin barrier for a lasting effect thanks to its exclusive Lipigenium complex made up of biolipids that are naturally present in the epidermis.
Its patented Skin Barrier Therapy limits adhesion and proliferation of staphylococcus aureus on the one hand and penetration of allergens on the other, both being factors in aggravating dryness.
- For Atopic skin for daily use and in combination with dermocorticoids
- Soothes itching and irritation
- Biologically rebuilds a healthy skin barrier
- Restores skin comfort and thus spaces out the occurrence of new irritative phases*
- Improves the whole family's quality of life*
- 76% of tested patients did not have a relapse after applying the product for 6 months*.
- * Clinical study carried out among 130 patients between 6 months and 15 years of age with moderate atopic dermatitis. 2 applications of Atoderm Intensive Baume a day for 6 months.
- Fragrance-free formula
1. Can be used daily and in combination with dermocorticoids.
2. Apply Atoderm Intensive Baume on your face and/or body after cleansing and lightly drying.
Ingredients: Aqua/water/eau, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Behenyl Alcohol, Sucrose Stearate, Canola / Canola Oil / Huile De Colza, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Beta-sitosterol, Xylitol, Zinc Gluconate, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Palmitamide Mea, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Rhamnose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide Np, Mannitol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceramide Ap, Cholesterol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Ceramide Eop. [bi 669]