Vegetal biolipids* soothe the feeling of tightness, increase the resistance of the skin by recreating the protective film of the skin.
Vitamin PP by stimulating lipid synthesis, it allows the reconstruction of the skin barrier for a long term.
The Skin Barrier therapy patent biologically prevents the binding of the bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus) responsible for aggravation of skin irritation.
The patented natural complex DAF increases the skin's tolerance threshold.
* Coconut and sunflower esters
(1) Use test under dermatological and ophtalmological control: Eurofins - 19 volunteers. Duration : 1 week. Report: n°672169F01 - 2015 / Use test under pediatric control: Eurofins - Duration : 1 week, 20 volunteers, Report n°672276F01 - 2015
(2) TEWL Test : DERMSCAN - 2015 - Duration : 28 days - Number of volunteers : 11 - Products : AtHL14 14B35AET58PIL
- For dry sensitive skin
- Very dry to irritated with itching skin
- 24h hydration*
- Cleanses, restores lipids and soothes
- This oil is creamy and silky, subtly scented and non-greasy. Its ultra light foamis specifically designed to respect the most sensitive skin. The skin is satin and ultra comfortable.
- The skin is 39% more moisturised after 1 month*.
- Excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance
- Non comedogenic
- Does not sting the eyes
- Paraben free
- Preservative free
- Soap free
- No coloring
1. For the shower or bath, apply on wet skin then rinse.
For even better results, use an Atoderm skin care product afterwards.
Ingredients: Aqua/water/eau, Glycerin, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Peg-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Mannitol, Polysorbate 20, Xylitol, Laureth-2, Rhamnose, Niacinamide, Fructooligosaccharides, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [bi 725]