Bodum Bistro Electric Frother
With the Bodum Bistro electric milk frother it has never been easier to make the perfect cup of cappuccino at home. The heavy-duty motor makes luxuriously thick, creamy and long-lasting froth from milk. Ensure you are using whole dairy milk to produce the best froth. You may never buy whipping cream again!
- The Bistro milk frother was designed to make you a professional Barista without leaving your home.
- This small electric milk frother has convenient cord storage in the removable base, perfect if you plan to leave it out on the kitchen counter.
- Option to either heat milk on its own, or heat and froth at the same time.
- Whole dairy milk works best for frothing, milks with a higher oil content (almond, soy etc.) do not produce as big of a froth in any electric frother.
- Auto shut off when frothing is complete; Transparent lid allows the frothing to be observed.
- Frothing whisk attaches to inside of lid for convenient storage when not in use.
- Bistro milk frothier heats 1 cup (300 ml) of milk at a time; perfect for serving yourself or your family
- Non-stick coating interior ensures easy cleaning and durability; stainless steel body; Tritan plastic lid.
- Wipe clean, do not submerse in water or place in the dishwasher.
No Information Provided
Similar Kitchen Supplies Products
Other Bodum Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by amymichoux from Upgraded my mornings! Being in lockdown means I can't get my daily Starbucks fix. I ordered this frother so I could enjoy lattes and cappuccinos at home and it does not disappoint. I've tried oat milk and almond milk (I've even added a bit of cinnamon) and get perfect results every time - warm and frothy milk to top my coffee, espresso and hot chocolate. I'm going to try chai tea next. Worth the money I paid.
Date published: 2020-04-26
Rated 3 out of 5 by sk8inggirl from Worked for 2 months ... I purchased this frother at the end of February and it worked wonderfully until this week. It no longer froths the milk and it is seriously disappointing. Up until this point it was the highlight of my day, making my own lattes and tea lattes in the comfort of my home.
Date published: 2020-05-31
Rated 1 out of 5 by Sly from Doesn’t actually froth I bought this 2 months ago. It seemed to froth the first few uses then completely stopped. Now it just warms my milk. Wish I had gotten a different brand.
Date published: 2020-03-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bee from Perfect for one This little frother is great for one person. It will froth enough milk for a single cup of coffee in about the same amount of time it takes your kettle to boil. Easy to clean too! I've been using the frother every day for a few weeks and am happy with the purchase.
Date published: 2020-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Emild from Great Frother Bought this a few months ago to level up my latte game. It has been great. Does about a cup at a time which is perfect for one person. It's been consistently frothing oat milk with no issue, I recommend it to anyone who loves lattes and wants to save money on coffee.
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mmmmaaaarii from Really like this! Really nice add on to my coffee in the mornings, almond milk works really well in this compared to cashew but both taste really good! This is a good price too compared to some competitors!
Date published: 2020-06-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by swampharpy from Starting the day happier Warm, fluffy milk with my AM joe makes the morning a bit happier during these times of social distance. Easy to use, easy to clean, always the perfect temperature. Definitely worth it.
Date published: 2020-05-29