In terms of excellent coffee brewing, manual labor is more popular than ever - that is if pressing a plunger can be qualified as manual labor. The French press lets the coffee beans develop their fullest aroma so it doesn’t come as a surprise that it is the brewing method of choice for coffee tasters trying to determine quality beans. The simplest route to an excellent cup of coffee: coarsely ground coffee, hot water, wait for 4 minutes and press down the plunger. The Chambord has been a classic almost from the day it came out - still is and always will be. This latest update comes with a lid that closes off the spout which makes the Chambord spill-proof should it get knocked over. It also makes for better temperature control. The The Chambord is made from borosilicate glass, plastic, stainless steel and silicone and its glass beaker is dishwasher safe.
The Chambord locking-lid french press brews an excellent cup of coffee in the greenest way possible, just add course ground coffee, hot water and press.
With the press of a lever, this design allows lid to close off spout to prevent spilling and better temperature control.
- Beaker made of ultra-light, heat-resistant borosilicate glass; handle and plunger knob made of BPA-free plastic, glass beaker is dishwasher safe.
- 3-part stainless steel plunger has a mesh filter that helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors instead of being absorbed by a paper filter.
- Pressed coffee extracts the perfect amount of essentials oils and acids from the coffee bean for maximum flavor; the preferred method for brewing for coffee enthusiasts everywhere.
- This premium French press coffee maker makes 4 cups of coffee, 4oz each.
- Boroscillicate beaker is dishwasher safe, all other parts can be wiped clean.
Bodum's serving sizes are based on a standard cup of coffee measuring 4 oz