- Fits standard slatted, solid back and solid end cribs
- Soft and padded, keeps little limbs safely inside
- Contains one short panel for wrapping the front and one long panel for wrapping the sides and back of crib, both 11" high
- Satin-trimmed, breathable padded mesh faces infant, fastener side faces out, away from infant
- Easy-wrap design, adjustable to fit all cribs
- Attaches easily with hook and loop fasteners
- Machine washable, fast drying
- Portable and durable
- Hypoallergenic poly mesh
- Fits up to 9 months or until baby can stand
- Patent protected
- Winne of 2009 Child Safety House Calls Award of Excellence
- Winner of 2008 National Parenting Center Seal of Approval
- Winne of 2008 Parent Tested Approved Best Product Media Award
- Winner of 2004 iParenting Media Excellent Product Award
- Recommended for ages 0-9 months
Samara: more than a year ago
I am very happy with my purchase. My little one's feet kept getting stuck in between her crib bars but I didn't want to buy bumpers given the suffocation hazard. The mesh is light weight, easy to install and also provides a little bit of cushioning which is also great given that little one has also started to roll over.
Justyna: more than a year ago
Super easy to install on the crib and looks nice too. The mesh does have some padding, so it provides a nice bit of cushion all around. A nice piece of mind now that our little guy is rolling around in his crib. I have the IKEA sundvik crib and it works with that style. The product comes with a little insert with options of how to install on different crib styles (whether it has bars all around or any solid areas etc.). I would definitely recommend!
Karen: more than a year ago
Really happy with this product. Keeps my baby's arms and legs from getting caught between the bars of her crib. I didn't give it a 5 simply because it's a bit cumbersome to put on and remove when I need to change the crib sheets, but I suspect this might be an issue with any type of bumper pad, I just haven't tried any others before. The other thing I quite like is that it makes the crib a more cozy place for baby.