CasusGrill Eco Friendly Biodegradable BBQ
Our love of good food and meals in the great outdoors has helped us bring you a sustainable, 100% natural single-use grill.
This grill uses nature’s own building blocks, brought together in the simplest possible design.
CasusGrill is made from cardboard lined with lava stone that both retains heat and reduces the risk of burns. The grill rack is made from bamboo. Pure and simple. It’s a natural grill that offers the very best way to prepare a meal outdoors.
What’s really fantastic about CasusGrill is that it’s easy to light and it quickly reaches grilling temperature. The grill is ready to use in only five minutes and retains its heat for more than 60 minutes. It creates a high, even temperature that ensures your food is properly grilled, with a delicious, crispy barbequed finish.
- Quick Oxylite™ Ready to grill in 5 minutes
- Grilling time approx. 60 minutes
- No iron or aluminium which takes up to 200 years to decompose
- Sustainable and eco-friendly
- All natural materials - charcoal, lava stone, bamboo and cardboard
- All materials are biodegradable except the lava stones
- Can be disposed in a bonfire and leaves No trash
- Even and high heat - ideal for great BBQ food
- Thermal insulation - reduces the outside temperature of the grill
- Reduced CO2 emissions because use of less charcoal
- World Patent Pending grill technology
- Winner of Danish Design Awards 2017 - category "Feel Good"
- Size: L31 x W23,5 x H5,5 cm
- Weight: approx 1000 grams
How to Use:
No Information Provided
Similar Novelty Items