Food & Snacks Ghee, Oils & Vinegars Oils Olive Oils Chuck Hughes Greek Landlord's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Chuck Hughes Greek Landlord's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Years ago, when Chuck Hughes found out his Greek landlord’s family farmed olive groves in their native village in Crete, he begged him to get some for his restaurants. They've been devouring it ever since and now you can too. This sun-drenched beauty is amazing; like liquid gold! Use liberally on everything and for cooking.
- Product of Crete, Greece (from the Messara region)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – cold pressed
- Made with Koroneiki olives
- Superior Category | 0.3 – 0.6 Acidity
- Protected Designation of Origin
Keep in a dark and cool place.
Ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil - Cold Pressed
No Information Provided
Other Chuck Hughes International Products Inc. Products
No reviews so far