Conair Infiniti Pro Curl Secret
Infiniti Pro by Conair® Curl Secret® is changing the way the world curls hair. This revolutionary new curl styler features top technologies, innovative engineering, and an automatic curl chamber — the Curl Secret® secret behind the perfect curl!
- Tourmaline Ceramin Curl Chamber - Gently draws in hair, then times it and heats it from all directions to effortlessly form one perfect, shiny curl after another
- Two Professional Heaters - Heat hair from all directions while inside curl chamber
- Professional Brushless Motor - Built for longer life and precision styling performance. Safety sensor ensures tangle-free operation
- Hair Guide - V-shaped groove in center of chamber perfectly positions hair
- Three Timer Settings - Let you effortlessly create just the curls you want: loose, medium or tighter
- Two Heat Levels - Work with timer to customize curls for a variey of styles
- Sight and Sound Indicators - Ready light and auto beep indicators make perfect results foolproof
- 30-second instant heat
- High-performance heater
- Safety tangle-free feature
- Sleep-mode function
- Motion detector
- Auto off
- Includes easy-twist barrel cleaner
- U.S. Patent 8,607,804 and other U.S. patents pending
- Comb through clean, dry hair so it is smooth and free of tangles
- Work with 1/2 in. – 1 in. sections (longer hair requires smaller sections)
- Wait for red blinking light to remain solid before starting
- IMPORTANT: Ensure the opening of the curl chamber is always facing toward your head
Wait for red temperature light to stop blinking.
Light blinks during heat-up;
remains solid when temperature is reached and unit is ready to curl.
- Position hair in unit with curl chamber towards head. With curl chamber opening facing head, place a ½- to 1-inch section of hair into "V" hair guide.
- Close handles. Hair goes in.
Hair is automatically drawn into the curl chamber,
heated, held and timed. Steady beeps indicate curl is forming.
- Open handles. Curls come out! When rapid beeps sound, open the Curl Secret® to release a perfect, shiny curl.
No Information Provided
Similar Hair Tools & Accessories
Other Conair Products
Rated 4 out of 5 by newfiechic from I can finally curl my hair! I have to admit, I am terrible when it comes to using curling irons, wands, etc. My curls always look messy and my hair looks worse than before I started. As soon as I learned about Curl Secret, I had to have it. All of the info I seen online made it look so easy. I purchased it for myself in December and have been loving it. I was finally able to have nice hair for the holidays. My hair looked like it had been done by a professional. It was shiny and the curls lasted for a few days. The only problem I have with it is my hair getting stuck occasionally and this is only a minor issue. It comes out pretty quickly. I'd also see
Date published: 2014-04-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by Leenie from CONFUSED about where it can be used ......but HAPPY with the curl You say to one customer who wants to use the curler in Pakistan that it is recommended for use in North America only. You tell another customer who wants to take it to Europe that it can be used with a converter attachment. In your instruction and styling guide, # 16 says "do not use with voltage converter" Which is it? CAN IT BE USED IN EUROPE/OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA OR NOT? Have only recently purchased the curler (mainly to take to Europe instead of bulky curlers) and have found it to be quite easy to use and quite good at curling. Will let you know after several uses how it is really working out.
Date published: 2017-02-07
Rated 3 out of 5 by Eile from Great at first! but then.........:( I received this as a Christmas present last year. Iused it about 3 times until one day I took it out to use and the part that holds your hair in place broke. Now all it does is twist and pull my hair. I'm Not sure what to do but i hope i can get a replacement without the receipt
Date published: 2014-12-12
Rated 1 out of 5 by jobs from waste of a hundred bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date published: 2016-10-15