- Hot air spinning brush with rotating action creates big, gorgeous volume and shape as you dry
- Soft bristle brush provides smoothness & shine and features multidirectional (left or right rotation) rotating action
- 2 rotation speeds for total styling control
- Large ceramic barrel gives fullness & body, provides even heat distribution to prevent hot spots for more efficient drying and styling
- High shine ionic conditioning 100x more ions -gives hair a smooth silky shine; reduces frizz and flyways
- Slide switch with Off/Low/High/Cool (3 heats / 2 speeds)
- 500 watts of power
Similar Hair Tools
Other Conair Products
angel: more than a year ago
I love this hair styler! I works very well for me, I don't understand the previous review of this product. I gives such a beautiful nice smooth finish to my hair (fine very long hair), the spin function makes it even more easier. I would'nt say that you'd get hair salon results, but it works very well for me, to straighten my hair without using a hair a flat ceramic styling iron. it's a 2 in 1 product as you don't need to have your brush in a hand and the hair dryer in the other. It is also quite affordable. I enjoy using it every week and enjoy the results as well.
Jenn: more than a year ago
I would give this zero stars if I could- what a waste of money! It does nothing it says it will- tangled my hair, did not smooth it (actually made it look frizzy & did not remove flyaways), did not volumize it (unless you count the puffy frizz look as "volume"). It took forever to complete the whole head- you have to grab super small pieces at a time or it tangles your hair. It takes me way less time (& have better results) to just use a blowdryer & then straightner or curler. Also, after just one use the bristles are warped- not surprised though, I noticed right out of the box they were really soft & cheap looking. Do not waste your money getting this!