Inspired by the juice box, children love them.
There is a lot for parents to appreciate about them too:
1) The container and lid are made out of BPA- and phthalate-free Tritan. The seals and straws are silicone.
2) We have had four for a few years. They have been dropped many times with little wear and tear. The straws seem to also withstand chewing.
3) They are lightweight, compact, and leak-proof, so excellent for toting around and travelling.
4) Only one hand is needed to open and close them thanks to the hinged lid and the button.
5) We have never had an issue with mold or unpleasant odours.
6) Maintenance is a breeze – top rack dishwasher safe with no “but hand washing recommended” caveat. They have remained clear with no clouding even after many runs through the dishwasher. Thanks to a simple, and functional design, they are quick and easy to disassemble and reassemble.