Enjoy as a snack or with healthy food! Usually eaten raw, mixed in muesli, yogurt, or as a nut substitute. Beneficial when mixed with baby and children’s food for healthy growth. Powdered form can be blended into morning smoothies. 2 tsp recommended daily for full advantage of benefits.
Benefits of Certified Organic Tigernuts:
- Nature’s richest source of FIBRE
- Curbs the appetite (due to high fibre content)
- Rich in phosphorous, potassium and Vit E and C
- Positive effect on cholesterol levels due to high Vit E content
- Gluten Free and naturally sweet tasting
- Suitable for diabetics
- Suitable nut alternative
- Helps to maintain a healthy colon
- Supports the heart and activates blood circulation
- Regenerating food for the nervous system
- Performance-enhancing as a high source of energy for work, school and exercise
- Valuable source of easily digested protein, carbohydrates and essential iron
- Provides high quality fats, with a particularly high oleic acid content
Ingredients: Certified Organic Tigernuts (they are small tubers and not actual nuts).