Ecoideas Selenite Lamp Large
Description & Features
The name selenite comes from the Greek words “selene” meaning “moon,” and “lithos” meaning “stone,” because it was believed to wax and wane with the moon. Selenite, a Gypsum derivative, is formed when seawater is isolated and evaporates, leaving minerals to form into this unique variety of Gypsum.
Selenite has been credited with healing, energy enhancement, mental stimulation, meditation and grounding. What makes it so unique is its pearly opalescence and fantastic optic qualities due to built-in capillary fibers. Because gypsum has natural insulating properties, it feels warm to the touch.
Features & Benefits:
- Selenite is a stone of spiritual mystery, of mental clarity, and peace
- It is known to have a soothing and calming effect
- Use Selenite in the corners of a room to create a safe and peaceful space
- The purest white Selenite has an ethereal quality and is said to dispel negative energy
- The grain of the Selenite gives a lustrous shine that goes down the length of the lamp to create a beautiful visual effect
Care & Use: Selenite is easily chipped and is damaged if exposed to water. Selenite is a soft mineral, and should be kept dry.
Also available: Ecoideas Selenite Tea Light Candle Holder
No Information Provided
Other Ecoideas Products
Rated 4 out of 5 by Katiew from Smaller than expected, but still awesome I love the white glow of this lamp. It’s a beautiful piece. I expected it to be taller since the description says “large”. It stands at 11inches. It’s very peaceful and attractive.
Date published: 2020-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by StephanieR from Well made and beautiful too! I love this lamp! It’s truly a lovely piece and looks fabulous in my bedroom. I feel like it’s well made. A sturdy base with a dimmer switch on the cord. I’m so pleased, it’s exactly what I was looking for!
Date published: 2020-07-25