Ecoideas Stain Removing Salt
Description & Features
- Does not weaken the strength of fabrics like chlorine bleach
- No environmental hazards - breaks down to oxygen, water and sodium carbonate (soda ash) in your wash water
- Colour safe: Brightens colours
- Continual use will not cause yellowing or graying of cotton or other fabric
- Effective stain removal in a broad range of water temperatures
- Effective as a laundry presoak for heavily stained articles
- Stain Removing Salt is effective for removing stains, deodorizing and whitening laundry.
- For lightly soiled articles: add 1ounce of Stain Removing Salt per load with your laundry detergent.
- For moderately soiled articles use 2 ounces of Stain Removing Salt per load with your laundry detergent.
- For heavily soiled articles: use 4 ounces of Stain Removing Salt, presoak in hot water for at least 30 minutes, or overnight, then complete wash cycle.
- To whiten and deodorize diapers or to remove stains from cloth menstrual pads add 4-6 ounces of Stain Removing Salt into the soak cycle. Soak in hot water for at least 30 minutes, or overnight, then complete wash cycle.
- For whitening old linens and yellowed window shears, deodorizing and cleaning tennis shoes, or to get rid of yellow armpit stains on shirts: soak in 2 ounces of Stain Removing Salt per gallon of water for at least one hour, or overnight, then rinse.