- Large container measures 4.75” diameter by 2.25” tall. Capacity is 20 oz. (2.5 cups). Tare weight is 4.4 oz.
- Medium container measures 4.1” diameter by 2.1” tall. Capacity is 12 oz. (1.5 cups). Tare weight is 3.1 oz.
- Small container measures 3.5” diameter by 2" tall. Capacity is 8 oz. (1 cup). Tare weight is 2.1 oz.
- Total set capacity 40 oz. (5 cups)
- Total set weight 9.6 oz.
- Non-toxic silicone lid and type 304 stainless container are free of estrogen-mimicking chemicals commonly found in plastics like BPA, BPS, and phthalates
- All parts are dishwasher and oven safe. Not for use in the microwave.
- Steel and silicone container is lighter than glass containers and nonbreakable.
- Made responsibly in China
Similar Food & Drink Storage
Other ECOLunchbox Products
Aimee: a few months ago
I'm a huge fan of these eco lunchboxes. After learning about the plastics in our waters and oceans I wanted to make an effort to go plastic-free and i've used this set to replace our old set. These are completely leak-proof, light & sturdy.
My son has the splash pod for school lunches and the round containers are great for packing slightly larger snack items (eg. sliced apples).
Chrissy: a few months ago
So excited These are on well.ca now!! i bought them from the company last year ( splash box and splash pod trio) they are VERY well made and not thin and flimsy like the lunch bots the silicone lid is thick and sturdy and leakproof! I absolutly adore these and have replaced all plastic containers in favour of them.