Eucerin Calming Creme soothes and moisturizes to help prevent the very dry skin that can lead to itching.
Eucerin Calming Creme is recommended for: Body
Eucerin Calming Creme Features:
- Soothing oatmeal and moisturizing glycerin break the bothersome cycle of itching and scratching
- Odorless and fast-absorbing formula locks in moisture for 24 hours
- Rich yet non-greasy creme leaves skin feeling smooth and comfortable
- Ideal for the dry, itchy skin associated with atopic dermatitis or cold winter weather
- Appropriate for children as young as two years of age
- Fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, non-irritating (won't clog pores)
Eucerin Calming Creme Ingredients: Water/eau, glycerin, cetyl palmitate, paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil), octyldodecanol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, colloidal oatmeal, dimethicone, dmdm hydantoin, peg-40 stearate, carbomer, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide
Key Ingredients: Natural Colloidal Oatmeal, Dimethicone, Glycerin.
Similar Body Moisturizers & Oils
Other Eucerin Products
kate: more than a year ago
it's a 5/5 for me. It's a great product by itself. I don't think it goes with other things, since I thought it was a sucky product at first trying to layer with other toner and serum I had. I was about to give it up, until I read the label and just apply it after washing my skin. It works great as a body cream, but also great for the face too. Now I used this cream, suncreen and makeup only and it leaves the skin feeling great during the dry winter now, lasting me the whole day without flaky makeup and keep my skin moisturized. For winter I think 2 applications might be nesccessary before applying on anything else, it depends on how dry you are. I also massages on my skin a couple of minutes for easier obsorption. I am loving this product.