Fitness & Protein Fitness Gear & Apparel Weights & Resistance Training Everlast 2LB Comfort Fit Ankle/Wrist Weights
Everlast 2LB Comfort Fit Ankle/Wrist Weights
Description & Features
Everlast’s 2-Pound Comfort Fit Ankle and Wrist Weights target the upper and lower body, fastening around the wrists or ankles for excellent muscle-building results.
These weights feature a contoured design for a custom fit on your ankles or wrists. The soft terrycloth interior absorbs moisture brought on by sweat and is non-abrasive on the skin. Its grip-strips can be securely fastened around the ankles and wrists to your desired fit. For extra endurance during your nighttime run, your weights include a reflective trim so cars and other vehicles can see you.
Wrist/Ankle Weights (1lb each)
- CONTOURED DESIGN – Getting the most tailor-made workout has never been easier. These weights feature a contoured design for a custom fit on your ankles or wrists.
- GRIP-STRIPS – Target the upper and lower body for a revolutionary strength training workout. These weights grip-strips can be securely fastened around the ankles and wrists to your desired fit.
- TERRYCLOTH MATERIAL – Challenge your body without any discomfort. The soft terrycloth interior absorbs moisture brought on by sweat and is non-abrasive on the skin.
- REFLECTIVE TRIM – Make yourself visible in the evening or early morning. For extra endurance during your nighttime run, your weights include a reflective trim so cars and other vehicles can see you.
- UPPER & LOWER BODY TARGETING – Start adding more resistance for an intense workout. These one-size fits all weights will help you strengthen and tone the biceps, triceps, hips, thighs and calves.
No Information Provided
Similar Weights & Resistance Training
Other Everlast Products
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Love these! I love these weights! They are comfy and are great to add some resistance to my walking ! The reason I gave a 4 star is I felt they could have been made slightly bigger...they definitely added a strap to adjust for size but they seem like they are made for smaller ankles and my ankles are a little thicker than others, they fit fine on the wrists! I think they should perhaps add sizes like L/G or S/M that way people can buy as they see fit
Date published: 2020-09-21
Rated 2 out of 5 by Vee from Too large for wrists These weights are too loose for my wrists, and I am not a small person. The weights move and shift up my wrists when I work out. It is not comfortable. Not sure about how they will be on my ankles
Date published: 2021-01-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Llpp from Great for ankles of all sizes I have very small ankles and was looking for wights that would be comfortable, cost friendly and fit. These hit all three marks. Solid buy
Date published: 2021-02-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jay from great I use it to run, makes running for me alot harder but i see that as a challenge.
Date published: 2021-04-21