- Nourishes, detangles and fortifies all hair types
- Prevents flyaways and potential breakage
- Protects against heat and UV damage
- 100% essential oil signature fragrance
- Silicone free, paraben free, gluten free and vegan
- EVOLVh products are made using 90% or higher organic content
- Never tested on animals
- Made in the USA
- Rice Bran Extract and Cumin Seed Oil guard against heat damage and provide UV protection.
- Bergamot Fruit Oil softens, detangles and adds shine.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil provides exceptional moisturizing and strengthening properties in addition to UV protection.
To use: After showering, spritz a generous amount evenly through damp, towel-dried hair. Let it sink in for a minute before styling as usual. Bonus: it can also be applied to dry hair to refresh lifeless locks.
Ingredients: Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Rice Bran Extract, Black Cumin Seed Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Lecithin, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Red Grape Seed Oil, Cranberry Seed Oil, Citrus Orange Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Lavender Oil, Bergamot Fruit Oil, Patchouli Oil, Cinnamomum Oil, Geranium Flower Oil, Thyme Leaf Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Grape Seed Extract.
Organic, natural, paraben free, silicone free, gluten free, vegan, never tested on animals, made in the USA
Other EVOLVh Products
Amy: a few months ago
I received a trial size bottle of this product in one of my beauty boxes a year ago and could not find it online in Canada until I thought to check here today. So extremely happy to find it here on well.ca. This is the best hair conditioner I have ever used, out of any(leave in, rinse out).
It makes my hair knotless after washing and leaves it soft and shiny for days afterwards. LOVE IT!
Kate: a few months ago
Similar to other reviewers, I tried the curly hair trial pack and found that the leave in conditioner spray significantly reduced the amount of frizz I normally experience. So much so that I'm back today to buy the large bottle! Great product. I'd recommend giving the trial pack a try too.
Daniela: about a year ago
Normally I am very skeptical when it comes to using leave-in conditioners because they tend to way down my hair and make it appear unwashed, but not this one! This EVOLVh SmartStart Leave-In Conditioner is so light-weight, just a few sprays and I am good to go! I noticed right away how much frizz it helped to eliminate, it left my hair soft, shiny and smelling great!