- Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.7 x 1
- Portion sizes (i.e., the eyes and smile) are catered to infants at 2oz, 2oz and 4oz
- Mat fits most highchair trays, including “space saver” models
- Mat is made from a thinner silicone and is extremely lightweight, so it is perfect for dinners out and travel
- Mat is packaged in a reusable bag that is ezpz to pop in your diaper bag
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe
- Easy to store (place in utensil drawer or cabinet)
- Built to last (mats will always look brand new)
- Note - since the Mini Mat is made from thinner silicone, it helps to press the edges down once the mat has been placed on the tray or table
- Designed for infants/toddlers 4+ months.
The Mini Mat does not fit on the following highchair trays: the Stokke Tripp Trapp, the Boon Flair, the Nuna Zaaz, the Keekaroo, the Ingenuity ChairMate (Easton), the Safety 1st Beaumont and the Abiie Beyond Wooden Highchair. The high-gloss finish of the Oxo Sprout Highchair hinders the Mini Mat's suction function. That said; at ezpz they say ditch the highchair tray and push your infant / toddler up to the table with the rest of the family!
Similar Dishes, Utensils & Placemats
Other ezpz Products
Shawna: a few months ago
This mat is great. It’s the perfect size for my daughter’s high chair and fits well with her travel high chair too. Unfortunately at seven and a half months she can already easily peel it off. She is obsessed with doing it and will spend more time trying to pick it up than actually eating. Otherwise it’s great!
Kim: about a year ago
Love it ! This mini mat fits on our daughters high chair tray that doesn't have the biggest area... She's only 5.5 months and I gave 4 stars because i'm assuming she'll end up figuring out how to lift the edges up one day, but not yet :). Whether you are purchasing the happy mat or the mini mat, make sure to check the dimensions with the area you plan on using it on... the happy mat probably only fits on a table surface and not on any high chair tray, the mini mat probably fits most high chair trays, but not all.
Chelsea: about a year ago
I love the ezpz place mat I find that my daughter pushes less food on the floor now that we are using the mat. She has how ever figured out how to remove it from her highchair tray because it doesn't get a really strong suction, but thankfully she doesn't start doing that until the end of her meal!