FIRST RESPONSE Ovulation Tests are the right choice to help you get pregnant - sooner! And now, with the innovative technology featured in our Digital Ovulation Test, it’s easier than ever.
- It knows your body. It’s the only ovulation test that actually detects your own personal LH surge. It detects and tracks your personal daily baseline levels of luteinizing hormone (LH) to detect your personal surge, unlike other ovulation tests that use a preset "average" level to determine an LH surge.
- Tracks your personal LH level daily - comes with 20 test sticks and Digital Reader for a one month supply
- Digital Reader will remember your body’s LH hormone level to detect your personal LH surge (24-36 hours when you are most likely to conceive)
- Unmistakable YES+/NO- results - YES means try to conceive in the next 24-36 hours, NO means continue to test daily
- Unsurpassed accuracy - over 99% accurate
- One-month supply of test sticks
- Digital reader
The best time to start tracking your cycle is before you start trying to conceive. Your two most fertile days begin with the LH surge. You are most likely to get pregnant if you have intercourse within 24-36 hours after you detect your personal LH surge. The FIRST RESPONSE Digital Ovulation Test has a one-month supply of test sticks and a digital reader that remembers your personal LH hormone level and provides Unmistakable YES/NO results. It’s important to test consistently each day so you don’t miss your LH surge.
Similar Pregnancy Tests
EE: more than a year ago
Actually quite disappointing. Once you open the package it "expires." It is meant to be used way before your surge so it knows what is "normal." This mens by the time I got it I was getting positives with internet cheapies and negatives with this test as I received it CD15. I did get pregnant so the test was false negative and i could never get a positive. Definitely not worth the money stick with internet cheapies.