With water resistance and broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 protection, this natural sunscreen will keep you and your family safe from the sun wherever you go!
- Water resistant & scent-free
- Chemical-free mineral sunscreen
- Sheer & non-whitening physical sunblock
- Non-greasy, easy to apply for sensitive skin
- Effective immediately (vs. chemicals that take 20 min to activate)
- Long lasting SPF 30 UVA & UVB protection
- Vegan, reef safe and biodegradable formula
- Healthy sunscreen for the whole family
- Top rated sunscreen (with the highest rating of 1) by the Environmental Working Group
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (6.4%), Zinc Oxide (6.0%)
Other Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sorbitan Oleate, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum *CERTIFIED ORGANIC
Other Goddess Garden Products
Amy: a few months ago
As a redhead, I have so much love for this product. I prefer to wear sunscreen every day of the year, but struggle with stinging eyes and the smell of coconut. This had no real scent and was easy to get coverage quickly. Yes, it takes a moment to sink in but the benefits outweigh that.
thuy: more than a year ago
I bought this for my vacation This has nice scent , it does not make me feel headache when I rubbed it on my skin . When I first use , my skin looked so white but on the next , I spent more time to rub in completely , then I was able to stay long day under the hight - hot Sun but not got burned . I like this one!
Jim: more than a year ago
This is the best all natural sunscreen available. I use it surfing and find that it's protection is actually longer than the time noted on their website. I've surfed for hours with this sunscreen in tropical locations and never been burned. Goes on easy, rubs in well and stays on.