Travel Size - Camelina Seed Oil this Canadian oil grown in Saskatchewan is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E. Grapeseed Oil is the preferred carrier oil for many massage therapists because of its light, satin like finish. Lavender, Chamomile and Sandalwood this blend of essential oils will help you feel calm and relaxed while super soothing your skin.
- Body Moisturizer: Apply one or two pumps of The Elixir all over your body (and face) immediately after taking a shower while your skin is still wet. Brusquely towel off!
- Face: Apply a pump or two on your face for luxurious and moisturized skin. Use The Elixir on it's own or mixed in with our favourite moisturizer.
- Massage Oil: Dispense one to two pumps onto skin. No need to wash the oil off when done. Let it soak in.
- Cleanser: It also can be used to remove dirt and makeup leaving your face feeling soft and moisturized! Apply one pump of product onto your damp face and massage. Wash off with a warm wet cloth and voila!
- Shaving Oil: Depending on how large a surface you're shaving, generally one or two pumps of our All Over Elixir Oil should do the trick. Apply on areas to be shaven and use your favourite razor for smooth and silky skin without any nicks or irritation. Rinse your razor with warm water between strokes and once finished.
- Hair: Squirt one pump of our All Over Elixir Oil into hands. Apply a light coat to ends of hair to help handle frizz and fly-aways. Leave in until the next time you shower and wash your hair. For split ends, apply the oil to the tips of your hair. Wrap hair in a towel for a few hours and then wash out.
- Mum & Babies: Our All Over Elixir Oil is a fantastic addition to your pre and peri-natal routine when used on your growing or shrinking belly and breasts to naturally prevent and minimize stretch marks. Made with food grade ingredients your skin will 'eat it up' when applied on your damp skin right after you shower. It's even suitable for your most 'personal bits', while leading up to delivery.
- Men: A challenge men face is getting a clean shave without pumps or irritation. And if you shave with a blade, you need a shaving oil that will guide the blades across your skin without pulling. One little pump of our All Over Elixir Oil will leave your skin soft and smooth while minimizing nicks and redness. You'll love the smell so much you'll want to use it as an after shave too!
Ingredients: camelina sativa (camelina) seed oil, oryza sativa (ricebran) oil, vitis vinifera (grapeseed) oil, helianthis annus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopherol (vitamin e) oil, santalum album (sandalwood) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, matricaria chamomilla L (chamomile) oil.