- Certified Ecocert
- Gluten Free
- Health Canada Approved
- Non-silicone coated
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil*, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pongamia Glabra (Karanja) Seed Oil, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Jojoba Esters, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Beeswax*, Isostearic Acid, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Trihydroxystearin, Aqua/Water/Eau, Alumina, Beta-sitosterol, Lecithin, Squalene, d-alpha Tocopherol.
Similar Body Care Sunscreen
Other Green Beaver Products
Britney: a few months ago
This was my first natural sunscreen so it's taking a little while to get used to how pasty and white this stuff is; however, I really appreciate that it's a natural option and it seems to work well. I will purchase again.
Heads up! It takes some elbow grease to work this stuff into your skin.
Jo: a few months ago
Why I gave it 5/5:
- doesn't hurt at all if you get it in your eyes (perfect for activity, water, etc.). This was the most important factor for me.
- this is the only sunscreen that kept my white skin from burning while boating in the Caribbean
- it's kind to my skin, too. I'm very sensitive, and with most other sunscreens, I get a burning feeling on my skin when I use them. Not with this one.
Cons to consider:
- you'll look pasty for the first hour or two with this on (didn't affect my rating because I'm always about comfort first)
- if I have to look nice, then I'll put this sunscreen just around my eyes, and a less pasty sunscreen around my face
Tara: a few months ago
I'm used to chemical sunscreen for my face, but wanted to try mineral sunscreen instead, as it is supposed to be better. Got this Green Beaver one, and I just cannot use it on my face. It is so thick and paste-like. Feels very uncomfortable.
I now use it on my hands/arms and legs. But it still does not feel good on my skin, like a thick layer of goop.
I am sure it protects well, because hours later I still feel the layer of sunscreen on my skin.
Still searching for a true light lotion-like mineral sunscreen for my face.
Maria: a few months ago
This summer I developed a sun allergy. I get quite a lumpy-looking rash within minutes of the sun on my skin. Being chemically sensitive, I cannot use the usual sun screens or any scented product. This one is perfect! Goes on nicely - rub it in a little - and I'm rash-free in the sun. No scent problem either! It's great! So very pleased and happy to have found this product! I highly recommend it!