Symptoms of vaginal atrophy include:
- Painful sexual activity
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
By enhancing your body’s natural moisture, the 4 components of Gynatrof work together to relieve the many symptoms of vaginal atrophy. It can also prevent the vaginal discomfort that can occur at any stage of your life. Gynatrof protects the skin tissue, improves lubrication and enhances regeneration of vaginal tissues.
1. Hyaluronic Acid
- Protects the vaginal skin, reduces irritations and prevents itching and burning
- Enhances natural lubrication and allows for normal sexual activity
- Promotes healing and regeneration of damaged vaginal tissues
2. Hops Plant Extract
- Provides lubrication to the vagina
- Improves elasticity of vaginal skin (tone and firmness)
- Relieves pain and itching
- Supply long-lasting hydration to dry vaginal mucosa.
- Increase elasticity
- Prevents the aging of the vaginal area
- Reduces inflammation
This product is Society of Obstetricians & Gynecologists of Canada recognized.
Similar Vaginal Care
Christa: a few months ago
Very good product. No side effects as with estrogen creams. It may cause slight burning at first but that dissipates. There tends to be remaining gel in the applicator so quite a bit is wasted over time. Someone said that the plunger cannot be removed, but it can and its easy. My Dr. recommended this but only available in a few places. I was happy to find it here.
Shell: a few months ago
This product is sought after in North America and only available at London D in my area.
Glad to see it here. Trying it instead of starting estrogen cream. It's a clear thin gel. Burns a bit but short lived. Need moisture to prevent loss of elasticity/frequent uti's. Appears to be working, no uti in 3 months.
Applicator is difficult to clean as plunger is not removable
Kate: a few months ago
Gynatrof helps a lot. It's definitely worth a try if you're on the fence about starting estrogen cream. If you check out the gynatrof website, you'll see a study showing this gel is as effective as estrogen cream, and is the preferred treatment in europe. So it's worth a try! I'll definitely be using it from now on.