- 100% natural rubber latex
- Hygienic one piece design – no joints, cracks or edges
- Soft material and ergonomic shape – soft and gentle against baby’s face
- Doesn’t leave marks, prevents vacuum around the mouth
- Sustainably produced
- Recycled and biodegradable packaging materials
- Meets EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA & AUS regulation AS 2432-1991
- No PVC, no BPA, no phthalates, no artificial colors
Other Hevea Products
Jennifer: a few months ago
My 2 month old baby loves this pacifier - we have tried many brands and this is by far his favorite. I feel good about giving him such a natural and non-toxic product and I like that it is made from one piece of rubber which means that bacteria cannot accumulate in the joined pieces like some other types. It has held up really well over multiple washes and trips through the sanitizer.
Lisa: more than a year ago
I've purchased this for myself in the past and for expecting friends. Since we were all at least attempting to exclusively breastfeed we were worried about "nipple confusion" or something similar happening when introducing a pacifier. This product took away that concern. I'm also happy with the materials used. The only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is that it still seemed a bit big for my baby's mouth. Not sure if this is across the board or if he just has a tiny mouth (definitely possible as he's petit in other ways).