What is sound therapy? Sound therapy refers to sound being used to treat physical, mental and emotional conditions. In general, this therapy is based on the theory that all of life vibrates, including people's bodies.
Homedics Sound & White Noise Machine Features:
- Natural sounds help you relax while you read, work, study or sleep
- Six digitally recorded, calming sounds
- 15, 30 or 60 minute auto-off timer
- Compact & lightweight for easy portability
- Battery or adapter operated (adapter included, 4 ”AA” batteries not included)
- Summer Night
- White Noise
Similar Sound Therapy
Other HoMedics Products
Tamara: a few days ago
I love this thing! There is a lot of noise from the road that keeps me awake at night, but now with my new "white noise maker" I don't hear it anymore and I can sleep through the night! It has 6 different sounds and you can either set a timer or let it run all night. I highly recommend!
Rachel: a couple of weeks ago
I use this machine for sound in my daughters' room. I like that it's not too awkward to put in a suitcase for travel, and I also like that it has the battery option, which is great for still getting good naps when there's a power outage. I now have two and also recommend/give them as gifts to friends and family with babies.