What is sound therapy? Sound therapy refers to sound being used to treat physical, mental and emotional conditions. In general, this therapy is based on the theory that all of life vibrates, including people's bodies.
Homedics Sound & White Noise Machine Features:
- Natural sounds help you relax while you read, work, study or sleep
- Six digitally recorded, calming sounds
- 15, 30 or 60 minute auto-off timer
- Compact & lightweight for easy portability
- Battery or adapter operated (adapter included, 4 ”AA” batteries not included)
- Summer Night
- White Noise
Similar Sound, Magnet & Light Therapy Products
Other HoMedics Products
Nicole: a few months ago
A good, inexpensive sound machine. Love that it's portable and light, able to run off batteries or plug in, and that it has the option for continuous play. Perfect for my daughter's nursery. Downside: machine makes a weird mouse sometimes during play. I got a replacement machine (thanks well.ca for the replacement!) and it has the same issue. Still usable, just somewhat annoying. Doesn't seem to bother my daughter.