Since no chlorine or chlorine derivatives were used to produce these filters, no chlorine or chlorine derivatives get dumped into our lakes, rivers and streams.
If You Care coffee filters feature a strong “never break” double seam, which assures the strength and integrity of the filters. These coffee filters are designed to give lovers of freshly ground coffee maximum pleasure while having the least possible environmental impact.
- Paper from FSC certified forests
- Filters: Unbleached totally chlorine-free (TCF)
- Minimum waste
- Board: Recycled processed chlorine-free (PCF)
- Vegetable-based inks for printing
- Non-toxic glues
- Filters are certified compostable and can be home composted
- Filters can be composted in municipal or commercial compost facilities where available
- Cardboard packaging should be recycled
- Strong “never break” double seam
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Gluten free
- Allergen free
- Star-K kosher and Kosher for Passover
- No animal testing
- No animal ingredients, suitable for vegans
Fits all No. 2 cone-style coffeemakers.
Similar Coffee & Tea Prep
Other If You Care Products
Candice: a few months ago
I have a small pour over coffee maker at work. This is the only brand in size 2 that I tried that didn’t fall apart. The other brands were ‘good’ brands too. My friend turned me on to the IYC muffin liners (which are also 5*). Bonus - these are great for the enviro and I have no problems throwing this into the vompost when done.
Sherry: more than a year ago
These are excellent filters. We've been using them for many weeks, and not a single one has broken, split or leaked grounds. The price point is also good in comparison to other unbleached filters we've used in past, which weren't as sturdy. I fully expect we'll buy these again (love the "If You Care" muffin liners as well).
Kate: more than a year ago
Tried these in an attempt to get away from bleached filters. They're very sturdy - both the seams and the filter are more durable than average. I've had a few other filters tear or dissolve on the way to the composer, but these hold up. I haven't noticed them changing the flavor to the coffee either. Recommended.