- Made From Glass
- Anti-Splash Lid
- Thermal Silicone Sleeve
- Standard Barista Sizing
- Dishwasher & Microwave Safe
- Freezer Safe
- BPA Free & Food Safe
Similar Food & Drink Storage
Other JOCO Products
Britt: a few months ago
I've never been as disappointed in a product as I am with this one! I'm tempted to return it because this product is basically useless to me. The lid is so loose that the coffee spills everywhere when travelling down the road. What an awful mess it made in my vehicle the first time I used it It would be fine to use in a stationary spot like a desk, but not for travelling. This cup is flimsy, would definitely not recommend it as a travel cup.
Kathryn: a few months ago
I was feeling bad for the waste we were producing in throw away cups. Bought 2 for the cup holders in the car and our waste production has plummeted. The silicone lid is much firmer/sturdier than I expected and is very comfortable to drink from. We use it for both hot and cold drinks. I like that it is glass, so no weird tastes as happen with plastic lids or metal cups.
Kayla: a few months ago
In use daily for the past 2 weeks. I like it but it is not perfect:
1. I love the materials it is made out of because even though everything in our lives is plastic, I like to reduce as much as I can, particularly in what I consume and put on my body. This cup accomplishes that.
2. I need to get used to the silicone. It is pretty drip-free, but does drip from the lid (splashing at the rim) and drips under the sleeve. This increases clean-up time, since I need to remove the sleeve and wash it, too.
3. It is true, the sleeve gets warm and I would imagine if you take your coffee or tea black, perhaps too warm. Personally, I don't have a problem with this.
4. The glass is high-quality and as they warn you, it is slippery when wet. I've taken to putting the wet sleeve back on after washing if I'm walking around with it (I use at work so bring it back to my desk after washing)
Melanie: a few months ago
I am in love with this cup. Its green and I like the fact that you cant spill it. I use it at school and sometimes I microwave water in it and it becomes quite hot so you need to be careful while doing so and holding it afterwards. There is also an odd smell that comes from the silicone but I am still satisfied with this purchase!