- 100% pure and unrefined
- Certified fair trade
- Long-lasting hydrating effect
- Natural relief for dry and damaged skin
- Hypoallergenic care for delicate skin
How to Use:
- Melt a small quantity of shea butter into the palm of the hand or with a bain-marie, then massage onto body parts to be treated. Allow the product to penetrate a few minutes. If necessary, wipe off excess.
- Hair treatment: Apply liberally to the hair and scalp before shampooing, letting the product penetrate as long as possible (at least 15 minutes).
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
Natural, Organic, Vegan, Gluten Free, Fair Trade, Non-GMO
Similar Body Moisturizers & Oils
MJ's mom: a few months ago
Excellent product. We put this on before our daughter hits the pool for swimming lessons to reduce the negative effects of chlorine on her eczema. Yes, it has a smell and is yellow in colour, and hard to smooth out at first, but that's because it is unrefined and all the good stuff has been left and not taken away. Organic, unrefined and fairly traded. Can't go wrong.
Terry: more than a year ago
Excellent quality! Pure and organic is all that touches my skin. I am a foot reflexologist and use this shea butter on my client's feet to make the foot massage a blissful experience. I'm also over 50 years old with no wrinkles on my face....my secret? Organic shea butter!!