- 100% pure and unrefined
- Certified fair trade
- Long-lasting hydrating effect
- Natural relief for dry and damaged skin
- Hypoallergenic care for delicate skin
How to Use:
- Melt a small quantity of shea butter into the palm of the hand or with a bain-marie, then massage onto body parts to be treated. Allow the product to penetrate a few minutes. If necessary, wipe off excess.
- Hair treatment: Apply liberally to the hair and scalp before shampooing, letting the product penetrate as long as possible (at least 15 minutes).
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
Natural, Organic, Vegan, Gluten Free, Fair Trade, Non-GMO
Similar Body Moisturizers & Oils
Astrid: more than a year ago
Its a fiver for me ! I suggest kariderm shea butter be a staple for any skin care shelf ---women or men. It is soothing for the skin, nurtures, and it is a basic moisturizer for me. One does need to get used to rubbing some of this magic stuff between your hands to bring it to more of a liquid state. This takes only a second. Then gently press and smooth it on all over the face and. Feels a bit greasy going on. This is the richness of the Shea butter. BUT goes into the skin very quickly. Sometimes I do a quick dabbing over the face with a cloth. neck. For cold weather and somewhat dry indoor conditions, it adds fabulous protection. I use it at least 2 - 3 times a day. Great as night cream.. So for the price - its a mini goldmine. A tip: if your hair is feeling dry or overdone with product --just rub some of the shea butter between your hands and slide it through your hair. Your hair will love you !