Kristin Ess Everyday Essentials Bundle
- Kristin Ess Hair The One Signature Shampoo
- Kristin Ess Hair The One Signature Conditioner
- Kristin Ess Hair Detangling Comb
Kristin Ess Hair The One Signature Shampoo (296 mL)
The shampoo for pretty much anyone. The best thing about this formula is it gets your hair super clean but also leaves it feeling moisturized and looking shiny. It's hard to find a shampoo, particularly a sulfate-free shampoo, that can do both so well.
1. Depending on the thickness of your hair, squeeze a dime to quarter-sized amount of shampoo into your palm.
2. Apply to wet hair, massaging into the scalp to create a rich lather.
3. Rinse clean and repeat if necessary.
Tip: If your hair is extra oily or has a lot of product in it, try shampooing twice!
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Lauryl Lactyl Lactate, Sodium Chloride, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Gelidiella Acerosa Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Algin, Carrageenan, Coco-Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Xanthan Gum, Chitosan, Sorbitol, Coconut Acid, Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Isethionate, Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearamidoethyldiethonium Succinoyl Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Kristin Ess Hair The One Signature Conditioner (296 mL)
The conditioner for pretty much anyone. This formula leaves the hair super shiny and smooth. It's weightless, softening and it rinses clean. This can be used daily and will not cause build up.
1. After shampooing & rinsing, depending on the thickness of your hair, squeeze a dime to quarter-sized amount, into your palm.
2. On wet hair, apply from the bottom and work your way to the top, skipping the last inch or two near the root.
3. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Tip: Not rinsing conditioner thoroughly can cause build up. Get in there, girl.
Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, , Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Gelidiella Acerosa Extract, Algin, Carrageenan, Coco-Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sorbitol, Chitosan, Cetearamidoethyldiethonium Succinoyl Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Cetrimonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Dihydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Silicone Quaternium-3, PEG-14, PEG-33, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Polyquaternium-37, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Trideceth-12, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Kristin Ess Hair Detangling Comb
No matter your hair type or texture this comb is a must-have for your arsenal! The wide-tooth design allows you to detangle wet or dry hair, without causing damage or ripping out a million strands. If you have curly or wavy it, it will protect your natural curl pattern and keep you from ending up in frizz city. Use this in the shower to help distribute my products from root to tip. If you want to create more natural-looking style, run the comb through your curls, once they’ve cooled, and voila…perfect beachy waves!
- For all hair types
- Pain-free detangling on wet or dry hair
- Prevents hair breakage
- Protects natural curls and waves
- Brush out finished looks
- Distributes product evenly through damp hair