- Mineral salts eliminate odor-causing bacteria
- Nature's healing aloe vera soothes and softens the skin
- No aluminum chlorhydrate; no alcohol
- Non-staining and non-irritating formula
- Leaves no white residue
- Fragrance-free and hypoallergenic
- Ozone friendly - no harmful propellants
- No animal testing
- Paraben and Proplyene glycol free
Ingredients: Purified water (aqua), potassium alum (mineral salts), certified organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) extract
Similar Aerosol and Spray Deodorant
Other Lafes Products
Heidi: more than a year ago
This is my first spray deodorant, and I really like it. I have used Lafe's roll on deodorant many times in the past, and like them both. There is no scent, and it seems to work very well. As another review mentions, you might have to reapply at some point during the day, but only if you are prone to bo and are sweating a lot. This deodorant seems to work a lot better than many of the other "natural" ones I have used.
Peiji: more than a year ago
It was my first time using a deodorant spray and it gets a bit messy because the liquid just runs, so you have to rub your armpit so that the spray absorbs into the skin after each spray... otherwise, I am liking the product.
I sweat very easily and I've been searching for something that lasts all day...
This spray doesn't last all day but it also depends on how many times you spray... otherwise it should last you for about 3-5 hours more or less.