- Durable - The borosilicate glass is thermal shock resistant and therefore can go from freezer to boiling water. The silicone sleeve helps protect the bottle from the inevitable drop off the stroller or feeding chair.
- Healthy - Glass is the healthiest choice for your family as there is no chance of any chemicals leaking in to liquids. The entire product, including all components, is completely free of known toxins including BPA, phthalates, polycarbonates, and PVC.
- The colourful sleeves and nipples are made from medical-grade silicone. Like the bottle, they are non-toxic and free of any plastic or latex.
- Dishwasher Safe - The bottle and sleeve can be boiled or tossed into the dishwasher together. No need to take them apart or fuss with small parts.
- Makes Feeding Easy - Bottle goes from breast pump, to freezer, to warm water, making breast milk storage simple. Great for mixing and warming formula, too.
- Versatile - Designed to grow with your child. The included clear cover can also serve as an easy-to-hold first cup.
- Please remember, while more durable than other types of glass, borosilicate glass can still crack when subject to rapid temperature variations or severe impact.
- 9 oz. bottle includes stage 2 (3-6 months) silicone nipple.
Similar Bottles & Nipples
Other Lifefactory Baby Products
Robin: a few months ago
We really like that these bottle can transition to sippy cups and then water bottles in the future. The silicone cover also makes them easy for the little hands to grip (though they are quite heavy). Only downside for us is that the opening is exactly the same size as a formula scoop. It's a delicate operation to one-hand powder into the bottle while bouncing a tired/screamy small person with the other arm.