- Durable - The borosilicate glass is thermal shock resistant and therefore can go from freezer to boiling water. The silicone sleeve helps protect the bottle from the inevitable drop off the stroller or feeding chair.
- Healthy - Glass is the healthiest choice for your family as there is no chance of any chemicals leaking in to liquids. The entire product, including all components, is completely free of known toxins including BPA, phthalates, polycarbonates, and PVC.
- The colourful sleeves and nipples are made from medical-grade silicone. Like the bottle, they are non-toxic and free of any plastic or latex.
- Dishwasher Safe - The bottle and sleeve can be boiled or tossed into the dishwasher together. No need to take them apart or fuss with small parts.
- Makes Feeding Easy - Bottle goes from breast pump, to freezer, to warm water, making breast milk storage simple. Great for mixing and warming formula, too.
- Versatile - Designed to grow with your child. The included clear cover can also serve as an easy-to-hold first cup.
- Please remember, while more durable than other types of glass, borosilicate glass can still crack when subject to rapid temperature variations or severe impact.
- 4oz bottle includes stage 1 (0-3 months) silicone nipple
Similar Bottles & Nipples
Other Lifefactory Baby Products
Melissa: more than a year ago
Great product. I love that the bottles are all glass and the silicone sleeve can stay on during sterilization (bottles tend to get very slippery when taking them out of the boiling water without the sleeve). Delivery was fast and I was sent emails with shipment updates.
Lynna: more than a year ago
I use these bottles daily I love them and baby does well with them. The included caps do snap on snugly with some force applied. I also bought the seperate screw on caps for formula storage. The silicone helps protect the glass and really works when a bottle is dropped it did not break. Would highly reccomend. I can't speak to its quality for colicky babies.
Leah: more than a year ago
Love the lifefactory bottles! Easy to clean. Yes heavier than plastic, but I feel better using them with my baby. Lid snaps on tightly. I read in another review that it was easily knocked off, but I think that person didn't snap it on properly because you have to apply some force to get it snapped on.