- Durable - The borosilicate glass is thermal shock resistant and therefore can go from freezer to boiling water. The silicone sleeve helps protect the bottle from the inevitable drop off the stroller or feeding chair.
- Healthy - Glass is the healthiest choice for your family as there is no chance of any chemicals leaking in to liquids. The entire product, including all components, is completely free of known toxins including BPA, phthalates, polycarbonates, and PVC.
- The colourful sleeves and nipples are made from medical-grade silicone. Like the bottle, they are non-toxic and free of any plastic or latex.
- Dishwasher Safe - The bottle and sleeve can be boiled or tossed into the dishwasher together. No need to take them apart or fuss with small parts.
- Makes Feeding Easy - Bottle goes from breast pump, to freezer, to warm water, making breast milk storage simple. Great for mixing and warming formula, too.
- Versatile - Designed to grow with your child. The included clear cover can also serve as an easy-to-hold first cup.
- Please remember, while more durable than other types of glass, borosilicate glass can still crack when subject to rapid temperature variations or severe impact.
- 4oz bottle includes stage 1 (0-3 months) silicone nipple
Similar Bottles & Nipples
Other Lifefactory Baby Products
Kat: about a year ago
Theses are the only glass baby bottles I would get and use. Glass is always best in my opinion and the silicon sleeve is really helpful to see the volume and helps to absorb shock when dropped or when holding it. I wish there were markings on the actual glass bottle though. I take off the silicon off when I warm up my milk and won't know the volume anymore. The also fit into medela pump directly! Another thing i like about these bottles is they have interchangeable caps, sippy cup tops and nipples! I will always recommend this to friends and family!
Shanna: about a year ago
I love these. I purchased a bunch in this size and the 250ml to replace plastic sippy cups, and use them with the flat cap when we are out, and the sippy lid at home. My only complaint is that I have to use a bottle cleaner tool to wash them if milk sits for a while in them. But I just fill them with water asap or wash them right away and that solves the problem.