LittleLife Runabout Toddler Daysack
The removable safety rein attaches to the top of the pack to give them the independence they want and you the reassurance you need. There is enough room in each pack to hold nappies, snacks, wipes and those beloved toys that you can’t leave home without.
- Top grab handle
- Removable Parent’s Safety Rein
- Zipped entry to main compartment and side mesh pocket
- Fun animal print on side of pack
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps with chest strap to prevent slipping
- Reflective piping for increased visibility
- Complies with safety standard EN 13210-2004
- Weight: 143 g (5 oz.)
- Capacity: 3 Litres
- Dimensions: 4½x6¾x10¼“
- Suitable for Ages: 6 months - 3 years
Similar Backpacks, Bags & Lunch Boxes
Heather: more than a year ago
Excellent product! I received one as a gift for my son when he was a toddler, so I purchased one for my daughter when she turned 1 as well. They're sturdy, the perfect size for a toddler's back, and fit a diaper or two, small wipes container, cup and little snack perfectly. The lead that attaches to the handle is a life saver (literally). I keep it around my wrist while holding my child's hand, but if they let go and run off, I can keep them from dashing out into the street or parking lot. I'm expecting baby #3 now, and I'll definitely be getting one for him or her as well.