- 2.2 lbs
- 68”x 24"; 1.5 mm thick
- Exceptional for traveling – folds to fit in any travel bag or purse
- Surface texture offers superior grip, even with light perspiration
- Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching
- Closed cell design will not absorb bacteria
- Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
- No PVC, toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes
- 99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities
- Every product is unique, and naturally, there may be variances of up to 0.5 lbs. in the weight of each mat
To Clean: All eKO series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat with Manduka’s Mat Restore Spray (a vinegar based solution) or a 50/50 mixture of water and organic apple cider vinegar. It is recommended that you DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water and DO NOT use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat.
To Store: When not traveling, the eKo Superlite is best stored rolled up. Do not leave the mat exposed to excessive amounts of sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
Through Manduka's manufacturing process, eKO Series mats are 99% latex free, and safe to use for people with latex sensitivities. However, if you know you are sensitive to even traces of latex then we recommend you purchase from the PRO Series yoga mats.
Similar Yoga Mats
Other manduka Products
Louisa: a few months ago
This yoga mat is very compact & the rubber is very grippy, so my hands & feet don't slip when I'm doing downward dog etc. But there's a strong rubber smell. I used it for few weeks & aired it out, so the rubber smell is almost all gone. Not heavy or bulky, very convenient for travel.