sweat in your practice. It feature Skidless silicone nubs on the underside to ensure a secure grip to your mat. Plus yogitoes are incredibly eco-friendly!
- Standard: 1.25 lbs; 68'' x 24''
- Sustainable, soft, hygienic, and absorbent
- Lightweight and great for travel
- Patented Skidless technology using 100% silicone nubs to grip the towel in place on your mat, floor, or carpet
- Made using recycled bottles requiring 66% less energy to produce
- All dyes are free of AZO, lead, and heavy-metals
floor, dot-side down. Some practitioners start with a dry yogitoes towel, while others prefer to slightly dampen the areas under the hands and feet before they begin. When you are finished, avoid rolling up damp yogitoes with your mat.
To Wash: Machine wash cold with like colors. Deeper colurs may require multiple, separate washings to remove excess dye. Tumble dry low or hang to dry. Do not bleach. Do not use dryer sheets, fabric softeners or detergents with fabric softener, as they will make the surface of your yogitoes slick. Because some dye loss may continue beyond the initial separate washings, use caution when practicing on light coloured mats, or in light colored clothing.
Similar Yoga Towels
Other manduka Products
Julia: a couple of weeks ago
I love this yogitoes mat towel! It is beautiful and I've received many compliments. Once it is filled with sweat the grip is great and you're not sliding all over the place. If you're not using it in hot yoga, I'd probably spray a little water on it first so you don't slide.