Ideal cleansing for the whole family.
- Contains aloe vera and glycerin to soothe and hydrate the skin
- Glyceryl oleate both moisturizes and protects the natural barrier of the skin to prevent dehydration
- Formulated with the latest micellar technology to ensure superior make-up removal
- Oil free, perfume free, paraben free, soap free, sulfate free, and non comedogenic
- Beneficial for all skin types including skin prone to eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and acne
- Ph balanced
- 100% perfume free, paraben free, hypo-allergenic and tested under dermatological control
- Tested on sensitive skin
Similar Facial Cleansers
Other Marcelle Products
Veronique: a few months ago
It is a good gel cleanser in comparison to other products of that category, but right now I find it a bit too dry for what I need. I was using the dual cleanse method, starting with an oil to remove my makeup at night and follow with my tatcha rice polish, and then I decide to try to go back to a regular cleanser when I ran out of oil. Not the same. I don't mind it for a kick wash in the morning when I wake up, but I will stick to my oil at night.
Amy: about a year ago
I've been using this face wash for about 2 months now and it's saved my face! I have uber sensitive skin and was using the Simple brand face wash before and it totally messed up my face by making it all red, bumpy, dry, itchy, and breakouts. This one on the other hand is more gentle. I wouldn't call it a gel, it's more of a lotion consistency. But it doesn't cause any futher irritation to my skin so I'm happy