Milkies Nursing Time Tea
Description & Features
Each bag of Nursing Time Tea is vacuum-sealed for freshness and contains a 1 month supply. All ingredients are organic and wildcrafted, and of the freshest and highest quality with no preservatives or additives. Nursing Time Tea is caffeine-free and has a brisk lemony flavour that is comforting and refreshing. Why a loose-leaf tea? A loose-leaf tea ensures maximum freshness, flavour and, most importantly, nutritional support. Herbal tea leaves need room to expand in order to properly transfer all their nutrients. These airtight, light-proof bags keep tea fresh for up to two years and contain no glues or staples that are commonly used in teabags.
- Gluten Free
Directions: Nursing Time Tea is a loose leaf tea, use 1 teaspoon of tea to each cup of water. Bring water to a boil and add herbal tea directly or by using a tea ball or infuser. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes straining out any leaves before drinking.
- Fennel seed – helps increase milk production for nursing mothers and helps alleviate digestive complaints for both mom and baby
- Goat's rue - acts to stimulate the production and flow of breast milk
- Blessed thistle – helps increase milk production and contains an effective bitter to aid digestion and liver function
- Alfalfa – contains key vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin K, to help enrich breast milk
- Anise seed – helps increase milk production while alleviating gas, colic and indigestion
- Lemon verbena – adds its lemony essence to create a delicious flavour