Nalgene containers have stood up to some of the world's most extreme conditions. Small potatoes compared to small children.
This Nalgene Grip'n Gulp™ is tough enough to survive being thrown from a moving minivan, spill proof enough to compel parents to blame the rug stains on the dog, and odor proof enough to allow leftover milk to go undetected under the couch for months. Most importantly, its a great way for little kids to reach new heights!
- Side indents are easy for tiny hands to grasp
- Rubberized lid and smooth plastic mouthpiece make drinking comfortable
- Superior threading on cup and lid is engineered to prevent spills
- Durable Tritan resists odors, stains, and residue
- Cup, lid, and removable sipper valve are all top rack dishwasher safe
- Lid loop can be clipped to backpack, diaper bag, or stroller
- Twelve-ounce cup is compatible with On The Go, All-Terrain, and wide-mouth Nalgene Bottles
- This bottle is manufactured from Eastman Tritan copolyester that is manufactured without BPA
Similar All Water Bottles
Other Nalgene Products
Erica: a few months ago
I was looking for an easy-to-clean sippy cup for my kids to take water to bed without spills. These seemed to fit the bill and I really wanted to love them - they are super easy to clean, with one removable silicone part and it is all dishwasher safe. They are completely water-tight initially.
However, when the kids suck on the water bottle, there is no hole for air to enter back in. It has to go back in through the sippy part when they stop sucking. This leads to a large influx of air through the silicone valve, which forces the valve to pop out of the lid to sink to the bottom of the cup. This leads to spills all over the bed, completely defeating the purpose of a sippy cup.
Connie: a few months ago
This is a sippy cup (Not what I was expecting). If the valve is in it takes a lot of sucking work to get water out. If it is not in, water flows nicely but because there is no cap it is not suitable for taking anywhere. I wouldn't really recommend this kind of top and would love to hear if we can buy an alternative top for this bottle.