- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin elasticity and firmness
- Skin texture looks smoother, pores look tightened and skin tone looks more even and radiant
- Helps improve the absorption and performance of skin care products
- Dermatologist recommended
Directions: Can be used 1-3 times weekly on face, neck, décolleté and hands. For best results, use in the evening. Shake well before use. Moisten cotton pad completely using dropper. Apply evenly on clean, dry skin, avoiding the eye area and lips. Massage gently for 10-15 seconds. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Given the potency of the formula, it is normal to experience a temporary tingling sensation or redness. Rinse with water. Apply a moisturizer such as the Post-procedure Repair Cream for optimal results. Prior to sun exposure, it is recommended to use sunscreen to protect areas treated with AHAs. Use only as directed. Avoid eye area and contact with eyes.
Main Ingredients and Benefits:
- Hydroxy acids : 10% Glycolic acid and 10% gluconolactone, remove the build-up of dead cells on the surface of the skin.
- Fruit enzyme (papaya extract): Stimulates exfoliation and provides natural hydration to the skin.
- Potent Anti-Aging Peptide Complex: Improves skin’s elasticity, increase the look of skin’s thickness and reduce the appearance of wrinkles with a filling action.