- Evens the look of skin tone and boosts radiance
- Dark spots and skin discolouration appear reduced
- Skin texture looks smoother, pores look tightened
- Helps improve the absorption and performance of skin care products
- Dermatologist recommended
Directions: Can be used 1-3 times weekly on face, neck, décolleté and hands. For best results, use in the evening. Shake well before use. Moisten cotton pad completely using dropper. Apply evenly on clean, dry skin, avoiding the eye area and lips. Massage gently for 10-15 seconds. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Given the potency of the formula, it is normal to experience a temporary tingling sensation or redness. Rinse with water. Apply a moisturizer such as the Post-procedure Repair Cream for optimal results. Prior to sun exposure, it is recommended to use sunscreen to protect areas treated with AHAs. Use only as directed. Avoid eye area and contact with eyes.
Main Ingredients and Benefits:
- Powerful exfoliating complex:
- 20% Hydroxy acids, 10% glycolic acid (the highest concentration allowed in drugstores) and 10% gluconolactone, remove the build-up of dead cells on the surface of the skin. This peel contains an ideal pH for better results.
- Fruit enzyme (papaya extract): stimulates exfoliation and
- provides natural hydration to the skin.
- Genowhite: the new generation of brightening peptides from Asia, provides very fast results in reducing the look of dark spots.
Similar Facial Treatments
Other NeoStrata Products
Chantal: a few months ago
Cleared up my skin. It says to use 7 days a week I found when I tried that it was too intense. I use it every 3-4 days sometimes only once a week. It does exactly as it says on the box! My skin feels wonderful, smooth, clear and even toned. I always get compliments on my skin when I use this. MUST wear sun protection regularly when using this product. It makes your skin highly sensitive.