Personal Care Deodorant Stick Deodorant Old Spice Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant for Men Tundra with Mint
Old Spice Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant for Men Tundra with Mint
Freshness can be an elusive thing. Sometimes it takes rolling up your sleeves and lacing up your boots to find the real roots of freshness. Thankfully, Old Spice has done the adventuring for you so that you can smell like you've been exploring even if you haven't had time to explore that day. Tundra With Mint smells as clean as the driven snow and minty like a mint that makes mints instead of money. Old Spice Men's Invisible Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant reduces armpit sweat, goes on invisible, and stays feeling dry. So bring the scent of your adventures home or smell like adventures you haven't ventured yet.
- Tundra With Mint smells like arctic tundra and mint, which is something that normally only polar bears get to smell
- The Fresher Collection has real freshness forged with real ingredients
- Tell your underarm odor to take a hike! And then take a hike in the opposite direction from your underarm odor
- Once you smell like nature, you’ll forget about all of your problems and your life will be better and you’ll finally get that promotion you know you deserve
- Old Spice Invisible Solid Men's Anti-perspirant and Deodorant reduces armpit sweat, goes on invisible, and stays feeling dry
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly, Mineral Oil, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Petrolatum, Fragrance, Talc, Cyclodextrin, Ozokerite, C20-40 Pareth-10, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Charcoal Powder, Behenyl Alcohol
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply to broken skin. If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use. Use only as directed.
No Information Provided
Similar Stick Deodorant
Other Old Spice Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by emrosalee from Great scent, much better than the classic, holds up all day.
Date published: 2020-07-02