- Integrated stainless steel insulated bowl provides maximum heat- retention to keep food warm until lunch time
- Double layer, air insulated tray keeps fruits and vegetables in side compartments cool
- Unique ergonomic design that's easy for kids to use
- Built in handle- easy transportation
- Leak- proof compartments keep food separate and mess free
- Adjustable divider keeps everything separate so that foods don't touch
- 18/8 food grade stainless steel, BPA- Free, Phthalate- free plastic, food grade silicon
- 7.2 x 6.8 x 2.9"
- Long compartment: 15 oz
- Short compartment: 10 oz
- Square compartment: 25 oz
- Insulated container: 7.5 oz
Similar Litterless Lunch
Katie: a few months ago
This is a great lunch box for kids. The compartments are nice and deep so you can fit a lot more food in them than you can fit in other bento style lunch boxes. I have 2 issues with it though: I wish it came with additional section dividers, and the thermos is very small (fits about 3/4 cup of liquid).
Annabel: a few months ago
So far so good! Very difficult to open the first time due to vacuum, but after that it is fine for 4 year old. Ample space for snack and lunch. I wish it came with s few more dividers, or that Well.ca sold them seperately. No problems so far with leakage from one compartment to another. Great product!