OmieLife Pink Berry OmieBox
Description & Features
OmieBox is an insulated bento box that stores hot and cold food in one box. It has 2 temperature zones so entrées keep warm while veggies and fruits stay cool! OmieBox is super easy for kids to use. It’s easy to open, requires no setup, and lets kids easily scoop food out. OmieBox gives kids control over lunch, so you don’t have to worry.
- KIDS EAT BETTER: OmieBox has a THERMOS INSERT that lets you easily pack hot food. Send their favorite pasta, soup, or last night’s leftovers - your kids will have more variety and build healthier eating habits.
- EASIER, FASTER LUNCH PREP: Now you can send hot soup and chilled strawberries without using a million small containers. OmieBox packs HOT & COLD TOGETHER in one compact bento box.
- HIGH QUALITY AND DURABLE: OmieBox weighs a sturdy 1.7 lbs and uses 18/8, 304 grade stainless steel. It’s FDA, CPSIA compliant and BPA-Free. It is durable and is built to last
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL AND VERSATILE: Use only the leak-proof thermos insert for hot food or liquid or take it out to fit a sandwich. Use the divider to customize the compartments and keep food separate. It even fits a drink and snacks, so you don’t need a separate container.
- EASY TO CLEAN: OmieBox comes apart for easy cleaning. The rubber seals are all removable, so you can wash it thoroughly every day. If the seals get worn or damaged, you can purchase replacement seals instead of throwing the box out.
- 7.2 x 6.8 x 2.9"
- Long compartment: 15 oz
- Short compartment: 10 oz
- Square compartment: 25 oz
- Insulated container: 7.5 oz
No Information Provided
Similar Litterless Lunch
Other OmieLife Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by Juliebee from GAME CHANGER I have a picky eater that hates sandwiches so this lunch box just change my life. She started kindergarten and its the perfect lunchbox. The thermos keeps warm, it super resistant and washes easily. A parents best friend. Expensive but worth every penny.
Date published: 2020-09-22
Rated 2 out of 5 by Elenice from Beautiful I bought to my daughter but she can't close it because there's ba gap. She needs strength that it doesn't yet have. But I love buying at Well, employees are always ready to help.
Date published: 2020-08-30
Rated 1 out of 5 by Nicki from Not great. Regretting purchasing. I purchased this for my 4.5 year old daughter for school. We practiced opening and closing it many times before school started, which she did fine. After using the box a couple times the rubber seal on the top kept easily falling off which made it difficult for her to close properly when she's at school. Often times she would come home with it open in her backpack which is a mess. There is many things I liked about this box at the time of purchase such as, it could fit a whole meal & snacks for a child and the thermos option. After using it for just under a month I have already come to regret my purchase. The thermos does not keep food hot for long, typical yogurt or pudding containers are too tall to fit inside. When putting it inside a backpack it must be on the side because it's a big square any food you put in the side parts with a divider will mix once the box is tilted. It's also very heavy, even without the thermos inside. It's heavy for being a children's lunch box. Really regret spending so much on this because it's going to be sitting in my cupboard not being used as it doesn't work for my daughter.
Date published: 2020-10-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Andrea from Bought the lunch box 2 weeks ago for my 6 years daughter. So far I am very pleased with the product.
Date published: 2020-09-13